Three Switch Panel
The Brilliant Control is a smart lighting solution that also connects to other smart home products to give you touch, voice, and motion control right on your wall. It replaces an existing light switch, can be installed in minutes, and requires no new wiring.
This Brilliant Control replaces a three gang light switch (ie, three switches) only. If you would like to replace a 1-, 2-, or 4-switch panel, please check out our other products.
This limited production run of the Brilliant Control is available for pre-order, and is expected to ship in late Summer, 2017.
- 120 Volt, 5 Amp light control, dimming compatible
- Wi-Fi connected, supporting up to 802.11n
- Bluetooth (to connect Brilliant Controls if Wi-Fi not present)
- 5" diagonal LCD touch screen, with 720x1280 resolution
- Easy to use touch sliders - just swipe up/down to turn on/off lights, or hold your finger to dim
- Motion sensor, so that lights can be set to go on/off based on when people are in the room
- Microphone and speaker, allowing voice control of lights
- Amazon Alexa Voice Services built in, so you can ask the Brilliant Control "Alexa, what's the weather today?" or other Alexa commands once you link your Amazon account
- Camera with physical privacy cover, providing audio/video intercom capability between two or more Brilliant Controls
- Customizable Scenes that allow you to save your favorite combinations of settings for lights and other connected smart home products (for example, a "date night" that dims lights, plays Jazz on the Sonos, and sets the temperature to 72 degrees on the Nest)
- Over the air updates to software happen automatically, using industry standard encryption
- Ability to manage the Brilliant Control from the Brilliant mobile app, including uploading your own photos (available at shipping for iPhone and Android)
- Ability to access the Brilliant Control through IFTTT, or the Brilliant Alexa Skill
- 135mm x 162mm x 9mm (5.3" x 6.4" x 0.35") from the wall out, subject to minor changes
- A 120 Volt triple switch gang box, wired to code with load, line, ground, and neutral wires correctly wired (this is what is in the wall behind a typical light switch)
- Wi-Fi connectivity (for initial setup and connecting to other smart home devices - Brilliant Controls will control lights without Wi-Fi)
Pre-orders are expected to ship in September 2018. General retail availability is expected in fall 2018.