Connect your Ring doorbell and security cameras to Brilliant to view live video on your Brilliant Control. You can also arm/disarm your Ring security system using Alexa on the Brilliant Control.
Supports these devices and more:
- View live video feeds from a Ring video doorbell and security cameras on your Brilliant Control
- See and speak to visitors who ring the doorbell and unlock the door using a compatible smart lock
- Arm and disarm your Ring security system on your Brilliant Control using Ring’s Alexa Skill
The following devices are supported (but not limited to):
- All Ring Video Doorbells:
- Ring Video Doorbell
- Ring Video Doorbell 2
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Ring Video Doorbell Elite
- All Ring Security Cameras:
- Ring Floodlight Cam
- Ring Battery Spotlight Cam
- Ring Wired Spotlight Cam
- Through Alexa, you can also arm/disarm your Ring Security System
How it Works
- Install your Brilliant Control and complete setup
- Ensure that your Ring devices function properly using the Ring mobile app
- Ensure that your Brilliant Control and Ring devices are on the same Wi-Fi network
- Use the Brilliant Control to add a Ring device to the desired room and press the ADD NEW DEVICE button.
- Select RING and follow instructions to sign into your Ring account and then connect your devices.
- Your Ring devices are now connected to your Brilliant Control and you can view live video feeds
- To arm/disarm your Ring security system using Alexa, add Ring’s Alexa Skill in the Alexa app and then say, “Alexa, arm Ring”