Brilliant allows Apple HomeKit to control the lights or devices (like on/off switches) that are connected directly to the Brilliant Controls in your home. After setup, you can say, "Hey Siri..." to your Siri-enabled devices to automate and control your smart home.
- Use Siri or Apple’s Home app to control your Brilliant lights
- Create scenes with Brilliant Lights in Apple’s Home app
How it Works
- When you set up your Brilliant Control for the first time, you will be asked if you would like to set up HomeKit as part of the onboarding process.
- If you have already set up your Brilliant Control, please visit Settings > Works With > HomeKit and follow the instructions listed there.
- After it has been set up, use your Apple Home app or Siri to control your Brilliant devices!