Regional Trainer/Training Manager
How often do you get the opportunity to work for a company that creates a tangible, physical product that can change the daily lives of every American household?
Think about our cars today. They have dozens of computers within them. Do we call them “smart cars”? What we call “smart homes” today will just be known as homes in the near future. Brilliant hopes to democratize the smart home itself. We build products that naturally blend within the aesthetic of the home, and allow it to still feel like a home - not a jumble of electronics.
We also happen to be in an era where the type of experiences that have traditionally been accessible to the top 1% of households can be available for all households. Now. That’s in the matter of hundreds of dollars instead of tens of thousands.
We are looking for a Trainer Manager to join our Sales Team to help educate our partners on how Brilliant simplifies the Smart Home for everyone.
Brilliant is searching for candidates who are passionate about technology and enjoy bringing that feeling of smart home that just works to others. The Trainer Manager is in a unique position to support all facets of the business and work alongside sales, engineering, QA, marketing, and more.
To succeed in this position, the candidates should have exceptional communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills. The candidates should have a keen ability to simplify the often intimidating Smart Home devices, and possess high emotional awareness to work with learners of all speeds. As a Regional Trainer you will be the face and voice of Brilliant, both virtually and in person, assuring our partners are pleased with their Brilliant experience. Your interactions will be a testament to Brilliant as a “Full Service Manufacturer”. Every new interaction also represents opportunity. In conjunction with the National Training Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Brilliant wins the hearts and minds of its partners and help build Brilliant into a household name.
- Facilitate monthly webinar series including planning, organizing, and delivering webinars across all our channels
- Deliver sales and technical trainings to existing and new partners across channels
- Coordinate training, education, and marketing materials to enable our partners to succeed
- Support our Builder, C.I., & Distribution partners with customized trainings and content
- Travel on-site to partner locations for training events, counter days, and regular visits
- Support launches of Brilliant Multi-Family Developer deployments on-site
- Support Model Home launches/deployments of Brilliant Single-Family Builder partners
- Record training and educational videos including “How To’s” and full home demos
- Support QA team through internal testing of existing and new products and integrations
- Work with existing partners to coordinate joint webinars, trainings, and events
- Create/update training content and material including but not limited to powerpoint presentations, sell sheets, “How to” 1-pagers, F.A.Q’s., Configuration guides, and more
- Support the National Training Manager in the upkeep of the LMS
- Deliver virtual demonstrations of our Brilliant Command Center
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in a training or sales environment
- Knowledge of learning management systems
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key partners
- Knowledge and comfort with CRM software, excel and airtable
- Ability to work on multiple customers, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A comfortable presence on camera is a plus
- Loves smart home technology and sharing the experience
- High levels of patience and empathy for customer/client engagement