As an engineer on the Integrations Team at Brilliant, you'll work closely with the other engineers on the team, the product manager, and the designer across our full stack to solve problems and build new features. You will also have to collaborate with engineering and product management counterparts working on the products Brilliant integrates with. Your projects will have an impact not only on the Brilliant user experience, but also on our partnership with other leading Smart Home companies.
- Build, test, deploy, and maintain features on the Brilliant Control as well as our cloud.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, engineering, marketing, and sales to build new features and iterate on existing experiences.
- Interface directly with engineering and product management from partner companies to deliver and maintain an integration.
- Learn about multiple technologies ranging from user-facing software to backend infrastructure and understand how these components work together to create the Brilliant ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with modern programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Experience with IP-based media streaming (gstreamer, webRTC, etc.)
To apply, please email us at email@example.com