August - Yale - Emtek
Control access to your home by connecting your August Smart Lock to the Brilliant Control. Connected by August locks from Yale and Emtek are also compatible. Use Alexa on your Brilliant Control to control your smart locks by voice.
Supports these devices and more:
- Lock and unlock your door using the Brilliant Control or mobile app
- Use lock and unlock events in scenes to trigger lighting and climate controls
- See and speak to visitors and unlock the door when you connect an August Smart Lock and Ring Doorbell to the Brilliant Control
How it Works
- Install your Brilliant Control and complete setup.
- Ensure that your locks function properly using the August mobile app
- Ensure that your Brilliant Control and lock are on the same Wi-Fi network
- Select the room assigned to the lock and press the ADD NEW DEVICE button
- Select AUGUST and log into your August account on the Brilliant Control
- Your August devices are now connected to your Brilliant Control and you can lock/unlock the door on screens such as HOME, LOCKS, SCENES and also using the Brilliant mobile app
- To control the lock using Alexa, enable the August Smart Home Alexa skill in the Alexa app
- Note: The August Connect (Wi-Fi bridge) is required to connect August and Connected by August Smart Locks to the Brilliant Control.
- August Smart Lock + Connect
- August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Connected by August Kit with supported Yale smart locks:
Please note that all Yale locks require a August Wi-Fi bridge / Module
- Yale Assure Lock SL (YRD256-CBA)
- Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen (YRD226)
- Yale Assure Lock Keypad (YRD216)
- Yale Assure Lever (YRL256 / YRL236)