Like you, we expect technology to make our lives easier and more enjoyable. This is especially important for all the technology we invite into our homes. Unfortunately, the promise of easy and affordable smart home living has never been fulfilled. At Brilliant, we’re on a mission to make controlling and automating your home a pleasure, not a chore, and make it something that everyone can finally enjoy. From lighting, thermostats and music to cameras, locks and shades, we make it easy for everyone (families, kids, seniors and guests) to control popular smart home products and experiences. Built-in touchscreen controls and home automation systems are no longer just for the rich and wealthy, now everyone can finally enjoy what living in a true smart home can and should be.
Brilliant is seeking a savvy B2B Marketing Manager to help accelerate the adoption of its award-winning Brilliant Smart Home System by home builders, multifamily developers and property managers in the US and Canada. You will be on the front lines of leading a new smart home revolution to transform every house and apartment into the delightful smart homes they finally can and deserve to be. This role will be responsible for developing and executing marketing content, campaigns, programs, and events that generate quality leads, customers, and growth for Brilliant. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the sales, business development, and customer success teams to help Brilliant achieve its core mission of making smart home living an easy, accessible, and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drive the end-to-end development, planning, execution, and performance measurement of marketing campaigns/programs in the home builder and multifamily channels.
- Lead integrated multichannel and CRM-based marketing campaigns to deliver qualified leads that convert to revenue.
- Manage the creation and delivery of compelling channel marketing materials/content: collateral, presentations, emails, newsletters, web pages, case studies, blog posts/articles, webinars, videos, white papers, etc.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of channel and advertising programs through full-funnel analysis, weekly reporting, ROI measurement, and the distillation of learnings/insights to guide ongoing sales & marketing efforts.
- Manage Brilliant’s presence at national and regional trade shows and execute plans to bring maximum visibility to Brilliant solutions and success stories.
- Elevate Brilliant’s standing in the homebuilding and multifamily industries by cultivating relationships with customers, event providers, industry partners, and associations
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners and resources to roll out new features, integrations, and strategic partnerships/programs.
- Up to 20% travel for events and for interfacing with customers and partners.
- Experience developing and executing successful B2B and CRM-based lead generation campaigns/programs.
- B2B technology background required, preferably for SaaS-based organizations that have scaled programs in a high-growth environment.
- Passionate about B2B lead generation, digital advertising, brand awareness.
- Experience developing a diverse range of engaging marketing content and driving compelling digital and email customer journey programs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills: self-starter, team player, excellent written and verbal abilities, engaging/effective interpersonal skills, strong focus on accountability, execution, and performance.
- The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo and is always looking for a better, more efficient, more effective way to do things.
- Bachelor’s Degree required