Brilliant is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to drive adoption of its award-winning Brilliant Smart Home System by home builders and multifamily developers and property managers in the US and Canada. This role will be responsible for developing and executing compelling marketing content, campaigns, programs, and events that generate quality leads, successful customers, and exponential growth for Brilliant. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the sales, business development, and customer success teams to help Brilliant achieve its mission of making smart home living an easy, accessible, and enjoyable experience in every home and for everyone.
- Drive the end-to-end development, planning, execution, and performance measurement of marketing campaigns/programs in the home builder and multifamily channels.
- Lead the creation and delivery of compelling channel marketing materials/content: collateral, presentations, emails, newsletters, web pages, case studies, blog posts/articles, webinars, videos, white papers, ebooks, etc.
- Manage Brilliant’s presence at national and regional trade shows and execute plans to bring maximum visibility to Brilliant solutions, success stories, and executives
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to roll out new features, integrations, and strategic programs with third-party partners.
- Elevate Brilliant’s standing in the homebuilding and multifamily industries by cultivating relationships with client counterparts, trade associations, analysts, event providers, and media outlets.
- Drive integrated multichannel marketing campaigns to deliver qualified leads that convert to revenue.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of channel and advertising programs through full-funnel analysis, weekly reporting, ROI measurement, and the distillation of learnings/insights to guide ongoing sales & marketing efforts.
- 25% travel for events and for interfacing with clients and partners.
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing successful B2B demand generation and pipeline building marketing campaigns/programs.
- B2B technology background required, preferably for SaaS-based organizations that have scaled programs with the ability to thrive and grow in an organization that is quickly scaling.
- Passionate about B2B lead gen, digital advertising, brand awareness. Experience with paid media, web content strategy, testing, and analytics.
- Experience marketing to home builders, multifamily developers/property managers, and technology integrators a plus
- Experience developing a diverse range of engaging marketing content and driving compelling digital/email customer journey and content delivery programs
- Strong leadership and communication skills: self-starter, team player, excellent written and verbal abilities, engaging/effective interpersonal skills, strong focus on accountability, execution, and performance.
- The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo and is always looking for a better, more efficient, more effective way to do things.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Like you, we expect technology to get simpler, demand less from us, integrate seamlessly into our lives, and just plain work. Nowhere is this more important than the technology we invite into our homes. We expect it to make our lives easier and our families happier. Unfortunately, the promise of the smart home has remained unfulfilled. Rather than living simpler lives, we control our homes through a maze of apps on our phones and clutter our tables and countertops with devices and cords. That doesn’t seem “smart” to us. It’s time to fulfill the promise of the smart home with technology that makes controlling your home a pleasure, not a chore. From lights, music, climate, security, and doorbells to whatever comes next, we make interacting with all of your smart devices simple by building controls that are easy for everyone to access and use right in the walls of your home.
Brilliant has been recognized as the winner of the CES Innovation Award, the CTA TechHome Mark of Excellence, the IoT Breakthrough Award, and the CEDIA BEST Award. Brilliant is based in San Mateo, California, and is funded by August Capital, Miramar Ventures, The Box Group, and other prominent investors.