Brilliant creates smart home technology that unifies and elevates the home experience through simple and thoughtful interaction. From lights, music, climate, security, and doorbells to whatever comes next, Brilliant makes interacting with all of your smart devices simple by building smart home controls into the walls of your home that are easy for everyone to access. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing Marketing team.
What’s the Opportunity?
The ideal candidate is an experienced and detail-oriented marketing coordinator who will act as the main point of contact for day-to-day marketing initiatives. You will assist the team in a multitude of ways including managing events, the execution of all printed materials, leading PR influencer programs, and handling all of our social media functions. This person will help summarize all the work our marketing team does and make sure it’s implemented appropriately. You will ultimately work cross-functionally to support the entire marketing team in a project management capacity. You have a "no task is too small" attitude and love to put yourself out there to try new things.
What would my responsibilities be?
Event Coordination & MARCOM Materials:
- Work with Product Marketing, Design and Sales to ensure collateral is current and on-brand.
- Assist in project management and execution of all MARCOM and Sales collateral (including but not limited to brochures, spec sheets, signage, business Cards. etc.)
- Work with the marketing, sales, and business development teams to define, coordinate, and support Brilliant’s tradeshow and event calendar.
- Coordinate and manage group travel arrangements.
- Manage and process expenses, purchase orders, invoices and contracts with both internal departments and external business partners
Social Media and Community Management and Website Project Management:
- Share, maintain, and build brand image and voice across all social media touch points (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.)
- Creating compelling storytelling through posts and stories.
- Create and schedule day-to-day marketing content across all social media channels, in accordance with marketing / brand strategy (marketing campaigns, new product features, product launches, new partners, events, media wins).
- Track success of social posts and contribute to overall brand social strategy.
- Engage with our social community by moderating, commenting, and interacting with our followers and potential customers in a timely manner.
- Weekly, and monthly reporting and presentations; Identify, track, analyze, & optimize against key performance metrics.
- Work with the Product Marketing and engineering teams to bring to life new digital marketing campaigns.
PR / Influencer Activities:
- Monitor competitive activity and identify trends and opportunities.
- Drive influencer program by identifying and strategizing influencers to target; building strong relationships, tracking programs, and reporting analytics.
- Leader influencer management: help build an influencer database, facilitate outreach, manage correspondence, fulfill product shipping needs and foster long-term relationships.
- Manage all logistics and inventory of product seeding program and giveaways.
- Source and manage relevant key speaking opportunities and awards.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- 1-3 years of Marketing experience
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills and keen ability to communicate brand and mission in an effective and approachable manner
- A passion for all things social media.
- An eye for design, aesthetics, and branding.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Working knowledge of key Social Media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.