Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Engineer at Brilliant, you’ll design and develop software for our Brilliant suite of smart home products. The work will span our front end UI to backend embedded software, including our third-party integration platform and server infrastructure. Our engineering team’s mission is to build a culture and environment of engineers that can tackle a multitude of problems in any area of our codebase. In this role, you will be working on a small, fast moving team on a sophisticated, modern software stack.
- Build, test, and maintain features on our Brilliant smart home products
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to maintain a high level of code quality, performance, and reliability
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and technical leads to define product functionality and UI
- Learn about multiple technologies ranging from user facing software to backend infrastructure and understand how these components work together to create the Brilliant Control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Python or C++
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org