How often do you get the opportunity to work for a company that creates a tangible, physical product that can change the daily lives of every American household?
Think about our cars today. They have dozens of computers within them. Do we call them “smart cars”? What we call “smart homes” today will just be known as homes in the near future. Brilliant hopes to democratize the smart home itself. We build products that naturally blend within the aesthetic of the home, and allow it to still feel like a home - not a jumble of electronics.
We also happen to be in an era where the type of experiences that have traditionally been accessible to the top 1% of households can be available for all households. Now. That’s in the matter of hundreds of dollars instead of tens of thousands.
We are looking for a Customer Success Account Manager to join our Deployment Department to foster and grow our account relationships.
Brilliant is searching for candidates who are proactive and passionate about delighting the clients they serve. The Customer Success Account Manager will have strong customer facing communication skills, worked in a matrixed organization, with demonstrated physical project management experience.
To succeed in this position, the candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, time management, and problem-solving skills. The candidates should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients and team members. As a Customer Success Account Manager you will be on the front line, assuring our clients are pleased with their Brilliant experience. Your interactions will be a testament to Brilliant as a “Full Service Manufacturer”. Every new customer also represents opportunity. In conjunction with the Sales Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Brilliant grows revenue with each and every account.
- Proactively nurture relationships, through weekly touchpoints, with existing Single Family Builders and Multifamily Developers
- Work cross functionally with your respective counterpart in sales, marketing, construction, IT & property management
- Coordinate training, education and marketing material to enable our partners to succeed
- Handle change orders and requests for new product from existing customers
- Provide insight to sales & deployment on upcoming project pipeline of current clients
- Provide first line of engagement for top tier accounts
- Escalate product issues to the relevant support team
- Inform product on integration and functionality requests
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in a customer success environment or a project management role which required customer communication
- Knowledge of smart home products
- Construction project management experience
- IT/Networking project management experience
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key partners
- Knowledge and comfort with CRM software, excel and airtable
- Ability to work on multiple customers, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills