Brilliant is looking to hire a creative Channel Marketing Manager with tactical B2B marketing and program experience. This role will be responsible for creating and managing key channel marketing programs focused on helping Brilliant gain traction with home builders, multifamily developers, and professional integrators. This role will also be focused on improving the marketing support and programs Brilliant offers to its growing community of builder/developer partners and technology installer partners. This would include both driving lead generation and awareness to new partners and optimizing the results with existing partners. To achieve these objectives, the Channel Marketing Manager will collaborate with internal sales and business development stakeholders to drive new partner adoption and channel growth, identify marketing and promotional opportunities, design programs, tactics, and materials, and then execute, measure, and evaluate the marketing programs created against predetermined business goals and timelines.
- Ownership for strategic account planning, objectives achievement and execution of channel marketing programs from development to execution with key 3rd party partners and strategic relationships.
- Lead the efforts to evaluate effectiveness and profitability of programs by tracking results, derive actionable insights from resulting data, and quantify meaningful impact.
- Understanding of online, offline, and direct marketing principles and practices to develop and sustain strong partner relationships.
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to execute the product launch plans in conjunction with 3rd party partners and strategic relationships, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Marketing teams to drive promotional calendar and marketing support for all activities related 3rd party relationships and Brilliant.
- Maintain high standards in all aspects of planning and execution to ensure projects are driven to completion on a timely basis.
- 4+ years of experience building and managing B2B and partner marketing programs
- Experience marketing to home builders, multifamily developers, and/or technology integrators (the Pro Channel) preferred
- Experience marketing technology hardware and/or software products preferred
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for program decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate and influence stakeholders – sales, business development, marketing, leadership, regional teams and other functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to careers+channel@brilliant.