- Define, plan, and execute multi-channel go to market strategies to support the company’s overall marketing objectives and strategies.
- Propose, influence, adapt and help deliver partner marketing programs and activities to help generate leads, promote joint program awareness and influence partner executives, sales, and other influencing groups and/or end customers.
- Devise and own the persona and messaging strategy for our channels and execute communications and marketing programs.
- Drive innovative partner co-marketing programs that align with key strategic partners needs.
- Develop influential relationships with counterparts at key partner organizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments including sales, product, and business development to streamline delivery of relevant partner marketing activities.
- Create clear and compelling communications leveraging out of home and digital materials including, but not limited to: websites, partner portals, webinars, newsletters, printed materials, trade shows, promotions, and other appropriate vehicles.
- Work closely with Sales and Business development to ensure smooth collaboration with partners
- Work collaboratively with Marketing organization to leverage content, programs and communications for Partner Marketing and to ensure brand consistency
- Manage video creation introducing key product features to new partners.
- Support Sales and business development team in executing partner events.
- Direct and identify best practices in marketing activities including sales promotion, partner events, reseller training, and new product introductions.
Head of Channel and Partner Marketing
Brilliant creates smart home technology that unifies and elevates the home experience through simple and thoughtful interaction. From lights, music, climate, security, and doorbells to whatever comes next, Brilliant makes interacting with all of your smart devices simple by building smart home controls into the walls of your home that are easy for everyone to access. We are looking for a Head of Channel and Partner Marketing to join our fast-growing Marketing team.
What’s the Opportunity?
The ideal candidate is a partner and customer obsessed marketing leader who is fully immersed in the latest smart home and consumer electronics technology. This person has repeatedly proven they can deliver on world class marketing communications and programs. Our Head of Channel and Partner Marketing will be responsible for creating compelling marketing communications for a multi-channel company encompassing retail, custom integrators, and professional builders.
What would my responsibilities be?
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- MBA (or comparable advertising school) with a concentration in Marketing is preferred
- 10+ years experience in channel / partner marketing working in a fast-paced (start-up) environment.
- Experience managing the creation and execution of effective direct marketing programs and ability to craft sales enablement materials for multiple seller types.
- Broad marketing experience and proven track record of success.
- Creative understanding of the complexities of navigating strict corporate brand guidelines, or working with companies with no brand guidelines, and crafting joint approaches to benefit both parties.
- Experience managing the creation of marketing programs and/or materials to end users and channel partners – preferably in the smart home space.
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage partners and optimize marketing dollars.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectiveness of partner marketing investments to leadership team and provide recommendations for revenue growth.
- Proven record of supporting sales and business development teams to meet or exceed partner pipeline and revenue targets
- Team player and demonstrated ability to lead all phases of complex marketing projects of significant importance to the company.
- Excellent written, oratory, and organizational skills.