FAQ: Pre-Production Replacement Process
1. I received an email to return the pre-order that was shipped to me. Why?
A small number of pre-production Brilliant Controls were shipped to pre-order customers. There is no concern for the safety of the product. However, in some cases, a bug could result in the unit not responding as designed. As part of our commitment to quality, we asked a small number of customers to return the Brilliant Control that they received.
2. What if I didn't receive the Brilliant Control yet?
If you received our email, it is likely that you will receive the pre-production Brilliant Control within the next week.
3. When and how will I get the $50 Amazon Gift Card that I was promised through email?
After you return your pre-production Brilliant Control, or if we determine that a pre-production Brilliant Control was not delivered, a $50 Amazon e-gift card will be sent to you in a separate email. You can redeem the e-gift card on Amazon.com.
4. How do I return the unit?
A return label will be sent to you in a separate email by Friday, Sept. 21. Simply print the label, tape it to the outside of the brown box you were shipped, and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.
5. I opened the brown box that was shipped to me. Should I still return the Brilliant Control?
Yes, please tape the brown box back together, and return it with the label we'll send you in a separate email by Friday, Sept. 21.
6. I opened the Brilliant Control packaging. Should I still return the Brilliant Control?
Yes, please ensure all of the items included in the Brilliant Control packaging are in the box, and return it in the brown box with the label we'll send you in a separate email by Friday, Sept. 21.
7. When will my replacement pre-order be shipped?
We expect to ship you your pre-order shortly.
8. How will I be informed when my pre-order has shipped?
You'll receive an email with a tracking number when your replacement has shipped.